Glass Vocabulary

Just a few terms here so far... more to come as time goes on.

See incalmo. I'm not really sure which spelling is more correct, but I've seen both, so...
A way of forming a blown glass object from two or more different pieces, fused together and then further worked on a blow-pipe.
A fascinatingly cool grid pattern of (traditionally) white stripes in clear glass, with a bubble at the center of each clear grid-square. Formed by encasing one cane cup, rotated one way, with another, rotated the other way. I have not yet tried this, but I hope to get to that point some day. ;-)

Other glass links:

Other glass vocabulary pages (mine is just starting, but each of these was missing at least one term I cared about, so I link to them for those wanting to learn, but started my own as well, for myself):